Website Terms and Conditions
The term '5RL Internet' or '5RL' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 16 Riverside, Omega Park, Alton, Hampshire GU34 2UF. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Domain registration Terms and Conditions
The following is an outline of what we charge for the domain-name related services we provide.
Our current charges for domain services are as follows:
1 year registration for a .com domain - £35
1 year registration for a .net domain - £35
1 year registration for a .org domain - £35
2 year registration for a .co.uk domain - £21
All other domain extensions vary on price and prices will be provided based on a your individual requirements.
DNS, IPSTAG and MX record changes and all other technical domain related changes are done free of charge.
For additional terms and conditions for .uk domains please visit here
How we deal with expired and expiring domain name registrations
Expired and Expiring domains will be renewed once confirmed by the domain registrant. You will be sent a domain renewal email 30 days prior to your domain expiring. Please ensure that you reply to these emails promptly otherwise your domain is at risk of expiration. We will contact you personally by email should we not receive an confirmation to ensure your domain does not expire.
How to renew a domain name & charges for maintaining registration of a domain name
Our back office system will automatically send you out a renewal invoice for your domain 30 days before it expires, you will be charged the standard charges above for the renewal. Don't worry if you forget to confirm your domain renewal, even if it is slightly late there are no additional fees, we will just renew your domain at our standard rate.
Charges we make when you wish to transfer your domain to a new Registrar, or otherwise terminate your contract with us
We do not charge for releasing your domain to another registrar.
For more info on domain renewals or transfers click here